Wednesday, January 7, 2009

stalker

This is a old story, but I figured it was interesting so it's blog-able.

I do my share of looking at other people's blog, myspace, or whatever else internet thing there is out there. Ok it's called blog stalking. Stalker blogger, blogger stalker?? eh. whatever. You get the point.

This is my only stalker story. I hope to never have one again. The only reason why I haven't made this blog private is for YOU family and friends who don't have emails and won't get one :) but i still love you.

One night I decided to google everyone. I googled Joe's grandparents and found good stuff that he didn't even know of. There was an interview with his grandma where he learned new things about the family. I ended up googling myself, then I googled my sister, then I googled our last name- my maiden name. a BEBO thing came up. I thought it would be private but it wasn't, it let me go on the page. When I scrolled down the girl's bebo page I found Mana's pirate picture (one of the pictures from Leeyen). I didn't know who this girl was and why my son's photo would be on her bebo. I called my sister to let her know about it. She said it could be one of our cousins bebo, but I still didn't like the idea of my son's face on someones page. Til this day I still don't know who's page it was because they eventually made their bebo private...probably because they felt I was a stalker but I only checked to see if Mana's picture was still on it. I think word got to her that I didn't appreciate it. It's real scary if you think about it. Anyways that's the story. Boring, but what if you found a picture of yourself on someone's internet page? Will the real stalker please stand up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO what a downer. I've thought about copyrighted the pics, but didn't think people other than the subjects would be using the pics. So sorry if whoever-wanna claim relation to you- gotta it from my blog.

Unknown said...

How disturbing! (although I wouldn't blame anyone for wanting to show pictures of a baby as cute as Mana!)

Google searches turn up some scary info on people...which is why I set our *new* blog to be placed OFF the google network.

Anonymous said...

man that is really scary. I'm actually thinking of making my blog private. anyhow whats your email address so I can add you and make this thing private. kisses to mana!

Lana and Micah said...

Oh man, I remember you telling me this story! But are you really that surprised?? Everyone just seems to want a piece of that Mana. Hope you find out why that random person had a pix of Mana.

Lalalalla said...

Ok so yeah this is your sister again. So when I started my myspace account this "stocker"
person requested an add from me and the person had no picture up whatsoever and my page was public. So I figured maybe it's someone I know from school so I added the persons page just so I can check it out. YOu think you were shocked with maumau's pic. Well on this persons profile it said Hi everyone my name is akata and OMG I meet this other girl named Akata and she made a profile for me so go ahead and check it out. I can't believe that she made a profile page for me and even included my URL address. Now that dear sister is scary. Kamanamau is very handsome and if I were you I would've sent the person a personal message.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed