SOFT THINGS = SUCK THUMB
When Kamanamau touches something soft it triggers his thumb to go straight in his mouth. Weird. I know. I didn't think it would be something i would blog about but when I saw this it was just too cute...well i mean what isn't when it comes to your own child?? So while I was on the computer I let him play around in the room. He was making his way over to me and that's when he found a piece of a blanket that wasn't
RED LIGHT
When Mana sees a red light he will usually make this face. He squints his eyes, opens his mouth wide, and lets out a little "uuhhh". You try it LOL. I put 2 and 2 together when connecting the dots. He did the face when I took pictures of him because sometimes a red light would come on before the camera flashed; I still didn't connect it then. When we pull up to a red traffic light we sometimes say 'red light' and one day I turned to look at him and he was doing the face (without the sound) and Joe & I were just cracking up. Then later that day I had the "ah ha moment". I was so proud to tell Joe that I figured it out. He just looked at me and was like "okay". What a party pooper.
As you can see Mana is crying.
I distract him with the camera. Here's the red light face.
He forgot all about why he was crying in the first place. I'm good! LOL
He also has a thing for throwing everything. He likes to watch it drop. Actually, i don't know yet. He just likes to throw everything. He will pull all the clothes out from the basket and make sure that it is outside, and not inside the basket. When it's clean clothes I let him go at it, but dirty clothes I have to stop him because I feel sorry for what he has to smell hahaha, eventhough it really looks like he doesn't care.
That's a lil bit of Mana for you :)

6 comments:
I love mana! He's the best - and Harris just thinks he's the cutest too. We want to come back for a holiday soon...you guys should come here yes? Good idea
This handsome guy is my BUDDY!
too cute!!! his a little cutie and I love his rEd light face!
You have to stop him from sucking on his thumb. It will change the shape of the inside of his mouth. You know me and my dental knowledge. LOL Buy the thing you but on babies thumbs to keep them from sucking it.Him sucking on his thumb will push the roof of his mouch up and for the rest of his life he'll have pressure against his SINUSes and if he's gonna be a star football player he needs his sinuses to be in top shape for all that oxygen he'll inhale. =]
Oh you know the Caption for the last picture "he forgot why he was crying" It reminded me on the movie Men in Black. Where they take "pictures" to erase peoples memories. LOL
so cute. i love that u can distract him, and he forgets that he was crying!
Post a Comment