Monday, January 19, 2009

winter 09


School started up again so we're back to the cram sessions and tired mornings. I already feel drained.


Joe is working hard in school and at work itself. He's doing his best. I know he works hard for us. He often puts himself last, and I keep telling him that sometimes it's ok to do things for yourself ....i just don't want him to be burnt-out.


Kamanamau is not walking on his own yet. I think i might have made a mistake by putting shoes on him too early. He's getting there though. (kata, i hope you're NOT praying that he doesn't walk until you see him).


This semester will be the hardest. There's so much busy work.


My church calling has been something else. This is more of a blessing than a burden but it's so hard to see it when you're not willing to learn. I know everyone says that but that is basically where I'm at.

3 comments:

Lalalalla said...

Cute picture of the two of them. & Oh heck no what the hell is worng with you ;P He's not walking because of his mother. LMBO. ha ha ha...You should ask mom how long it took before we started waking. Or better yet our brother, since he is a boy after all. =]

Unknown said...

Hang in there, girl! I promise that it'll all pay off when you're finally done. =) Speaking of which, when DO you finish?

I am also thinking that I should stay away from Mana (very sad!) when he's having walking lessons...we don't want him just flopping over backwards every time he sees me!

Unknown said...

Check out the photoblog :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed