Wednesday, November 5, 2008

the blog feels loved


Ooohh weeee someone loves my blog. Well it's nice to know that my blogging is paying off! haha. Ya it's not quite extravagant but i'm glad I get to do it this way, in keeping the 'peepo' posted and keeping track of what Mana does. The blog is basically for the family & friends that can't be here physically while Kamanamau is growing up. We'll keep you updated :D Thanks to Leeyen and Marianna for the nominee. Is there a grand prize?? by the way i love your blogs too!

1. Whomever I nominate get to put this same picture on their blog.

2. Link back to me on your post (it's all about getting visits to your own blog and to others).

3. Nominate 5 other blogs. <---um, if u have the option lol

okay, family and friends can you try and help me out here. I need some blogging friends :( sad. sad. Make a blog! it feels like i'm talking to myself and it'll be good cuz you can keep us posted on your lives too!! make it make it! break out of your anti social mode. i did lol!

4. Link up to them.

5. Leave a message (comment) on those blogs to let them know they were nominated.

Kata : Kamanamau's no.2 favorite aunty sorry you cannot be no.1 unless you live in hawaii. but we'll save your spot ok.

Ui : Joe's friend who i inherited as my friend hahaa. Her blogs are too funny. You'll never know if she's in your state or mine or even in a different country.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey we'd give yu a grand prize but you already have one(Mana)...lol... I'll get out of the house one day when the world is safe...lol

Lalalalla said...

Umm. I don't get what I'm supposed to do. LOL I guess you'll have to call me and explain.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed