Thursday, November 6, 2008

political heat

Sorry guys this one isn't an entry about Mana or Joe, just my two cents ;)

I didn't vote so now my sister thinks I'm lame. I didn't vote because ..ya ya you don't want to hear my excuse. Barack Obama is elected president. History in the making! I know he wasn't everyones pick but he will be the president. Remember to keep him in your prayers.

The prop 8 is more heated than I thought. I can't believe people are protesting on temple ground or more like right in front of it!! I saw it on tv and was shocked. No respect I tell you. No respect.

I recently got a email from my friend Katie. It was a powerful video that was well needed. I was having a not-so-smooth day; it wasn't all that bad but just not as well as I would've liked it. Ya right I bombed TWO quizzes so I felt crappy and sooo dumb. It was this video that helped me put everything back into perspective. I tend to lose focus quickly and often forget the whole purpose of me being here. The world can get so overwhelming, especially right now with politics in our face, so I just thought it would be helpful to get this video out to who ever needs it. (Kata, u should add the video to your 'are you living or just existing' post)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kava, thanx for the video and your blog post made me laugh. Don't worry about bombing two quizzes, I bet you'll still do fine. And about the video, yeah it also helped me get back on track. I really wonder how those mahu people think in their thick skulls protesting against Prop 8. I'm so glad majority of America voted YES. Why is Satan trying to convince all of them that its okay to be gay. No one was born that way, its a choice. Maybe you and me should go protest against the protesters...lol..

Anonymous said...

Sis, I just tagged you in another blog tag game. Go to my blog for the rules:)

Anonymous said...

Kava Kava Kava....where in the world are you :)

Unknown said...

HEY! I found you using your 'creative' blog address...and look at you, there isn't even a blog title!! Now that's creative. hahaha.

Love the pics of Mana, SOOO adorable--and getting bigger by the second!

And as to this post, it is SO true what you said about Obama--he may not be everyone's choice, but he's it so we need to pray for him. AMEN sista.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you know I'll be following you on here. I had a great time hanging out last week. =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed