



FRIDAY. halloween was kind of a long day for us. Mana got to take pictures with Leeyen. She did awesome taking those pics!! I'm quite surprised because he was not having it; he would rather play with the huge exercise ball, but i must say she managed to get mean photos! She's got the photography skills. Me, i just act like i do haha. I actually like taking pictures but am not that into it. After seeing her pics I can definitely see the difference. Well we then went to tva's little activity and to the kahuku football game. I think our kids will know that if you're born into the spurrier family u will be a 'red raider fo lyph'..no joke. I kinda feel bad, but the family chain cannot be broken and i don't mind too much. Only when it gets way out of hand will i be upset but I have yet to know what out of hand is! I squeezed in some loads of laundry and did some cleaning while the guys were napping. The game was ok. A bit annoying at times but that's what you get :) We carpooled there n back. We saw the Moors family with their handsome boys and
Mommy Moors, Baby Moors, Daddy Moors, Toddler Moors ;)
>
Gabe and Mana
SATURDAY. No more pirate costume. I think Mana had enough of that lol. Saturday morning we did our Costco run and later went to my cousin's wedding. Congratulations to Ron and Amanda Wong-Wui!! The wedding was nice, simple, and intimate. I felt the love :) I hadn't seen the wong wui girls in almost 7 years so it was nice seeing them again. To finish off our saturday we went to the girls volleyball game. I enjoy going places where u don't HAVE TO spend money :D
SUNDAY. Joe taught Sunday school. We kinda did a little run through the day before so he caught me by surprise when he decided to sing a song at the end of the actual lesson. I love hearing his voice. Oh this reminds me...earlier tonight I had a missed call so I called the number back. It was Queens Hospital. ???!!! Queens hospital?? who would be calling me from the hospital? so I call Joe. No answer. I call my mom. She's okay; just about ready to fall asleep. Call Joe again. No answer. So I send him a 'please please please call me' text. He calls in a few minutes. In those few minutes I was about ready to break down. My heart is pounding. I feel helpless, hopeless, lost!! So when he calls and I hear his voice I nearly cried because I knew he was okay. Nonetheless Joe's Sunday school lesson was great. He went to work after church, and Mana and I went to the kakela house.

5 comments:
Hey you're so welcome. You better keep a close watch on that stud :)
BTW love the blog name...preparing for spurriers 2 already lol.
omg....he's sooooooo cute!!!! those are some A-mazing pix!
Hey you must've been short on time or just doing this blog because I was bugging you about it. It feels rushed. Anyhow I'm sad that you didn't vote you being a born citizen and all. =/ Now I have two elections and you 0.
Your friend did a great job with the pictures and we both know that when it comes to photography skills, I got that down. LOL When I come home Maumau will have a full blown photo shoot.
Hello again :) Guess what?
Check out my blog!!!
Post a Comment