I knew when I married you that you would be a great father to our kids.
I am embarrassed that it has taken up til father's day to put you in the spot light. I swear I wanted to do it earlier.
Thank you for making us laugh. Thank you for taking care of us. I love you. Thank you for being my husband. Even though I shut you down and make fun of you when you're romantic, I hope you know I still love you. :) and I appreciate the effort.
Cheers to growing old together and being on the same bumpy road ahead of us.
We love you JOE! Happy Daddy's Day!
-Happy Father's Day to everyone else :)

4 comments:
this is a sweet post. hope he had fun yesterday. How are y'all these days?
SO cute bald Mana!!!
And happy father's day to Joe :)
You guys are too cute! Sorry, I found your blog through some other's, hope you don't mind... I knew Joe waaaay back when I was Tina Fonoimoana. You guys are a beautiful family, and your son is adorable! e-mail me @ tinareid@gmail.com and I'll send an invite to my blog :)
Hey! I just found your guys' blog. Email me and I can invite you to ours too!! crystalhafoka@gmail.com.
Post a Comment