Thursday, June 11, 2009

Big sis, lil sis....






Happy Birthday to YOU!

Sonya didn't want to come over 2 Laie 2 celebrate because she didn't wana miss out on youth conference. Youth conference- the dating starter... you know that's the only reason why you went ok, don't lie. haha. Kata, remember your last yc?? lol.

How ironic is it that the movie, My Sister's Keeper comes out on JUne 26 - your birthday! The movie looks like it'll end sadly :(
I love the title and feel like I can definitely live up to the title. We butt heads all the time and end up laughing at the stupid things we fought over. I hope it never changes.

I love you both!!!

3 comments:

Angeles said...

hi kava.
how are you? love the blog. surprised you didn't blog about PCC. lol. i will soon. kiss baby mana for me.

Angeles said...

hey kava. i'm putting my blog private. so email me at angered8@gmail.com so i can invite you.

Lalalalla said...

LOL you should've told me you had a shoot out for me. =] I love you as well. Blacky. Ha ha ha remember how I used to call you that. =P But seriously I'm glad I have you three to journey through life with me. =]

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed