Monday, January 26, 2009

Mmmm mmm pineapple!



































He loves all kinds of fruits...actually he loves most food. So far he has only rejected green beans, lettuce, and baby oatmeal/baby cereal (unless i mix it with something fruity of course). I shouldn't have given him lettuce but he kept jumping at it so I thought since it's healthy then I'll let him have it, but sure enough he knew it was just too healthy for him so he spat it out.

10 comments:

The Tafuna Family said...

hahaha i love his face. malachi hates pineapple, he makes this sour as face. its funny. and he hates green beans too!!! probably coz they taste nasty

Lalalalla said...

Ha ha ha I see so much of you in his facial expressions.

Yesenia said...

i beg to differ! i LOVE green beans! mana is too cute...

Hillaryous said...

:> SORRY! I found your blog! I LOVE IT! Mana is soooo cute!

I want your cell number! We haven't done anything too exciting yet, but you have gotta come over and hang out with us... or I'll start shouting like Romeo! :> I missed you at Enrichment! ;( we made flower bobbypins... and we've got extra materials, so wanna come make some?

my parents are coming to visit this saturday! YAY so i'll be consuming my time with them, but after they leave.. i'm serious! i wanna hang out! I still owe you for doing my DISHES! ;>

HiLL

Unknown said...

You would think that he was being force-fed something nasty by the look on his face, and yet he keeps coming back for more!

Lana and Micah said...

mmmm mmmm, kamanamau. hahaha - cutie!

Miranda said...

I love Mana!

Anonymous said...

Kava HIIII it's anahera I have a nice photo of me and bubba, omg he is sooo cute.. How are you?

Will said...

Me likey the blog! Sorry we couldn't make it to the birthday party :-( Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

HI ANAHERA!!! how are you??? where's your blog woman??!!!! we are doing good. Nothing new. and no i'm not pregnant! what about you? lol

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed