Thursday, January 1, 2009

adieu 2008

Hello everyone. We just got back from our trip to Europe. It was so much fun. The people were extremely nice. We spent a lot of money but it was well worth it.





Ha ha. ya right. I wish! well one of these days I hope i'll being saying that for real :) I don't know why i said europe it was just out there, and i hope i wont have to spent too much money.

The latest :

  • Kamanamau is starting to walk

  • Congrats to Sam and Brooke Spurrier. They got married on Dec. 17th

  • Congrats to Caryn. She was endowed last week Tuesday. whoa that was LAST YEAR :P She had that glow. Maybe because Vaughn was there ?? k that was just a tiny part :). Joe was at work. I went by myself. My other 2 (married) friends went to the temple session without their husbands. We were all husband-less. haha. A somewhat unplanned ladies night out.

  • Oahu temple closed last Saturday. It'll be closed for a year or so ?


  • Christmas - We spent only half the day with Joe because he had to work. boooooo!!!!!!!! My family came over for a few days. We ate like it was Thanksgiving day. Kamanamau has so much toys but I think he'd rather play with water bottles.


  • New year's eve - Stayed indoors all day. Mana was so sick. He got sick between Christmas and now. He is a trooper. He's really his father's son because I'm such a cry baby when i get sick lol.

I know there's plenty stuff I left out, but i just can't write everything.















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sas, man you seriously update when you update! (does that make sense?). Anyhow, you guys can come over whenever ok:) We need to come over and play too:) Mana is definitely mobile (pretty soon you'll have to run to keep up with him!).. Oh so you saw THOSE people at Costco? Boo..lol..
Luv the pictures and about that tag, dude I totally forgot about it but I understand that you are soo busy..lol.. so we definitely will come when Mana feels better:)

ps: thanx for the comments:)

Lana and Micah said...

Yes, I too am gr8ful that you finally updated your blog with pix of Kamana. That is all I really care to see anyways.
;0)nah nah, but it looks like you guys had a gr8 Christmas! I hope we can get together again soon. Bye 4 now Mana's mommy!!

Lalalalla said...

Tahi, you finally put a picture up of yourself and I can't stop staring at your eyebrows. What happened? Ha ha ha It reminded me of Sonya's eyebrows. You should come up here to LA for a weekend or something or just send me my nephew. The older he gets the more he looks like Joe. So anyhow I haven't updated my blog in like a month I guess it's a genetic thing. =P So yeah back to my blog I'm gonna start blogging about my diet so that I stay on track. I'm starting this Monday if anyone else wants to start with me. =]

Unknown said...

Kava, thanks SO much for being there at the temple 'last year'! It meant a lot to me. =)

Glad you had such a fun Christmas. I am lovin the pic of you with ornaments in your ear...I'll have to try that sometime, HA.

Also, we are starting a blog so I'll send you an invite soon (once I figure out how to make it not look so generic). ;)

Unknown said...

With the Spurriers out...does it mean we won't see you? NOOOOO!!! :)
Hope you guys are feeling better and good luck with school ;)

Anonymous said...

KAVA hiiii it's Anahera... I told you to make a facebook page geez woman! I'm at work so this message will be short. Thanks so much to you and Joe for looking after me :) you guys are awesome! I hope you had a good Christmas and new years.

Give baby a big kiss from me
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Anahera! how are you? Leon? baby? <---i can't spell her name :) we had fun with you. Next time bring the whole family so you dont have to spend so much on calling cards lol. Take care! love ya. Hope your holidays were good!!

Kava and family

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed