Thursday, December 4, 2008

Good night keiki - Rayden Kaka

We are still here. Lots of stuff have been happening lately, and I just said to myself that I'd blog tomorrow for the past how many days. I don't know where to start or what to say..here are a few words and thoughts for you.

Rayden Kotahi Pilimai Kaka. October 21, 2005 - November 21, 2008. I truly love this name. Now when I think Rayden, I think Rayden Kotahi Pilimai Kaka. I know his parents miss him dearly. I admire their strength. I recently came across a poem. It reminded me that although his mommy & daddy would love to spend Christmas (including any other given day or holiday) with their little Rayden, he gets to spend his Christmas with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

Mana is almost walking on his own. He gets scared as soon as he realizes he's not holding on to anything.

Joe's birthday is next week. What should I do for him? do his laundry?? im kidding!

Finals are next week. I'm hoping my last teacher will let us take the exam early because I'm ready for it to be over.
............................................................
He wants to start walking so bad. If you look closely you can see that his sitter put his diaper on backwards, no it was not joe :)
Kahuku recruits early. The little red raider himself.
Playing with his life size stuffed animal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...ALLELUIA!!!She's alive. Euh, I hope that the backward "sitter" wasn't us :)

Lalalalla said...

Hey, tell Joe i said sorry. But my nephew is going to Kamehameha Schools. But I thank him for his hawaiian donation. LMBO =P

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed