Thursday, October 9, 2008

the hulk in his crib





If anyone hasn't heard my story of Mana standing up in his crib, here it goes. I was doing a little cleaning here & there so I put him in his crib for a few minutes. I'm walking around the house trying to get things done and then I hear Mana mumbling or doing his little baby talk, so I go to the room and find him standing -jumping up and down, almost half way out of the crib. I yell because it looked like he could've fallen out. At that moment I felt like my heart was going to drop; I had to act fast and I guess I thought if i yelled it would help me get to him faster ?? Anyways he's startled by my scream, but I do get to him before anything bad happens. I thought it was just a one time thing where he wouldn't remember how to pull himself up so soon but he kept doing, and he is still doing it. I took some pics of him standing in his little bed, but I had to disassemble the crib and put it lower so he wouldn't fall over. Oh and the cute hulk pj is from Aunty Theresa -thank you :) He fits perfectly in a 2T lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg so cute!!! I miss seeing his cute lil face! I dunno, babies love the Hulk aye:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed