Thursday, September 25, 2008

exciting 1st post

Well i've decided to create a blog....blah..we'll see how this goes. I usually can't keep up with the whole updating process because I'm too impatient with the comp so hopefully I get atleast one post per week.
Well yesterday was a pretty smooth day. I had only one class, and when I came home Joe successfully fixed our computer! yay! what a relief. Ok so the thing was earlier this week I found a computer desk at the dump and asked a friend to bring it to the house. Thanks Jess for carrying it up and thank you to who ever threw it out! it was totally functional and FREE! well I cleaned it and all, and was super excited because I wanted to replace our 'computer desk'. We were using a small portable table. It wasn't too bad, but the mister didn't like that it was wobbly..ya probably a sign to get something new. I brought the desk in the room and started rearranging everything before joe got home from work. The wires and plugs were annoying me because they were everywhere so I positioned the computer in a different way and moved around other stuff. I plug the computer back in. It turns on- i hear the fan blowing harder than usual and nothing appears on the screen/monitor. Joe eventually comes home; the computer is still not working which puts me in a bad mood cause i wanted to surprise JOe, and what's the point of a computer desk if the darn computer aint working? I mean free desk but now I have to pay to get the comp fixed. i just got too excited about the desk and then ended up being bummed out because I broke the comp. It was out for 2 days. We kept checking to see if it would work but nothing happened on its on. I looked around to see how much it would be to get it fixed and my only thought was I skrewed myself over. One company charges $59.99 to talk to you for 30 minutes..and this is only to talk, not to actually fix it. ugh what a waste. BUT! today Joe called IT services and they told him to do whatever it is they said, and tada! it worked. its fixed. Thank you byuh! life saver :) Now I'm a happy camper with a nice free desk and working computer. Other than that Mom and Tusi came over today. They played with Mana and entertained him while I stepped out to have a quick study session. Mom saw how Mana pulls himself up in his crib. I tell you he is growing super super fast. He is such a smart boy. I love watching Joe and Mana play. They crack me up. We can't wait to have more little ones in the future.

1 comment:

Lalalalla said...

So you have a computer desk, take a picture. =] Did you paint it as well?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed