Monday, October 13, 2008

Game time



On Saturday we went to the UH vs. Louisiana Tech football game. I think it was their homecoming. It was pretty fun. I was just glad to be out of the house. Just as long as I'm not in the house then I'm good. I get kinda crazy and real cranky when I'm in the house for too long. Sometimes I can't help it because I'm comfortable with Mana crawling everywhere and anywhere in our home and cause of school and sleep. So back to the game ... we got to the stadium late and found out the parking lot was full. Mana was super excited. We carried him instead of taking the stroller because we weren't sure if strollers were even allowed in there. Sonya and I sat next to each other; Joe sat with his new friends. Well something strange happened with Mana. Not strange; just not like him. When UH scored I would cheer but it wasn't the all-out-scream kine. I clapped with Mana's hands and let out a litte "weeeeee" or "yaaaaay". Everytime I cheered, he made a sad face but wouldn't cry. It was so weird. Sonya couldn't stop laughing at him. I thought it was the crowd that scared him but he would only do that sad face when I cheered. So i stopped cheering and just gave Sonya high fives when UH did something 'good'. Other than that, Mana was such a good sport. UH won. Joe was happy. He was most excited to see Inoke play. We saw many familiar faces so that was nice too.

3 comments:

Lalalalla said...

I still think he looks like mom =] And I love his hair style. LOL you should just paint it brown and then he can be a lion for Halloween.

Unknown said...

Aww I miss u guys and UH... you know why Mau Mau likes Inoke right??? Cuz Dita told him how he was her ting-ting.. duh!! :) hahaha MWAH kisses

Anonymous said...

so cute his accessories! hey its me Marianna. give me your email address so I can add you to my blog. its
http://www.rainesmama.blogspot.com and my other one is http://www.rainephotography.blogspot.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed