Mana hasn't been himself lately. He's not eating much (very very strange), he'll cry when I leave, he is more clingy than usual, and now he has the runs (diarrhea). I took him to see the doctor today because he wasn't eating and found out he has stomach flu. Stomach flu not swine flu. Last night I aired his butt because he had diaper rash from the diarrhea. He slept on those very big sheet-like pad things (my friend trained his puppy to poop and pee on it). He wasn't gona sleep diaper-less for the whole night, I just wanted to give his butt some air for an hour or so. Anyways I was on the computer reading my email when Mana starts farting like no other and then in an instant 'stuff' comes shooting out, like squirting kine, from his rear end! The crap got on our laptop and our bed. Ya gross, I know. I should have took the farting as a warning, but it just happened so fast. Haha ya well that was my night..and you can only imagine how the rest of the night went.
5 years ago

5 comments:
Thanks for the GRAPHIC CONTENT!! I can't wait to have kids...bahaha
Sorry Mana's not feeling well...although I do have to say; before having kids, this kind of post would've left me feeling grossed out. But now, I'm not even phased by it. I will however take into consideration the lesson that was learned here. Watch Out For Farting Mana's! hahahahaha!!
Euh...gross. Just gross.
hahahaha i got a post coming that'll make you feel like you're not the only one, and i got pictures too!!!
hahaha thats funny! despite the graphic imag you gave us, hes still the cutest!!!
Post a Comment