Joe woke me up at 4:30am to ask if I wanted to watch the sunrise with him. Let me just say if I was still nursing Kamanamau I would've killed him for waking me up so early. I was surprised that he decided to do this cos he had a 7am class, so there was really no time for him to rest when we came back. We went when it was dark and saw the sun peeking at around 5:40-ish. It was beautiful. Then came home around 6:30. I love my husband!!! if everyone had a man like him the world would be a better place. These little things are what we cherish.
WAiting for Mr. Sun
The colors remind me of The Lion King



Kodak moment. It's a nice silhouette too, well at least I think so :)

Look how pretty - Mr. Sun kept hiding behind the clouds

The sun was up and shining but
Mana was ready to go back to bed. He slept til 10am :) thank you very much.

5 comments:
ohhhhhhhhhhh that's so sweet. you gotta love those spurrier boys huh. every time we try to watch a sunrise or sunset we miss it coz we take so long...hahaha
So that's why Mana was "knocked out":) Looks like the Spurriers are all cheeseballs afterall :)now I've got the "circle of life" song stuck in my , thanks.
FUN! Good on you guys, there is no way we would get up before the sun if we didn't have to...haha. LeeYen is SO right--those Spurrier boys are hopeless romantics!
Hey Kava, its Anahera :) Jo has finally made a facebook page its your turn to make one now!!!! Hows is Mana? I want to send him something, what size is he?
Email me at work sometime anahera@butobase.tv
xx
:0)
Post a Comment