I am soooooo behind on this blog, i knew it would come to this lol. Well since Kamanamau is asleep and I have a 15 page paper due on Monday and I gota wake up tomorrow morning at 5, plus I still have homework to do for class tomorrow...I felt that this would be the BEST time to reactivate my blog mode.
Here's the update :
- MY BIG BOY TURNED ONE YEARS OLD!!! I know this is a "couple" of days late but its ok. I'm a firm believer of the saying "better late than never".
- (No available picture) Plus, I wouldnt want you to have nightmares of me!! We had our anniversary and somewhat celebrated it, but it wasn't exactly the romantic kind of night .... I literally had a FAT FACE lol. PUffy, red eyes with an itchy throat. Just imagine myself looking like Hitch when he had that allergic reaction...that's what I looked like. no joke. Lol
- We took a trip to Kona for Vaughn & Caryn's sealing. It was our first family trip off island. I learned that Joe HATES flying and Kamanamau LOVES it. On the flight back home, he kept screaming on the plane, it was the good excited scream but the old ladies in the front of us were not happy about it at all. They should be happy he wasn't crying, then they'd regret even being in the same plane. We stayed with Lana's granny for a little bit. She was so awesome. I love her house!!! We ate Thai for dinner and caught the last flight back home.
- My dad, his wife, and their 2 kids came down for vacation. Teanekuma (2 yrs old) is the oldest boy and Douglas (4 mnths) is the baby. Teanekuma is a bully; I really hate that he pushes Mana. Teanakuma looks like my older sister...scary! haha. Douglas loves to smile. He's kind of a chill baby. In the picture, Kamanamau didn't know whether he should be afraid or happy because the baby was just about to cry.
- We love this kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, this clip is really dark and is such poor quality but i thought it was cute. He loves to rock in this chair.

5 comments:
YES KAVA, you have been missing in action. But I'm so loving the pictures of Mana! His such a handsome little man. Happy Belated Birthday Mana! Oh yeah, your anniversary was like mine, I was sick too. ugh! anyhow, hope all is well!
ahahaha, love that Kamanamau loves to fly but Joe hates it...hahaha. We should go to the Big Island more often :0)
love you guys!
ok....u sound just like me. tons of unfinished homework...even when it's due in a few hours, you still have time to blog! hahahahaha. i luv it!! 15 pages?! girl...good luck. i don't know if my creative juices would be enough to fit on that much paper. ur boy is so freaking cute! and how's ur neighbor? hahahaha. ok kava...luv u guys!
I love Mana!! Don't worry about capturing his actual birthday party on the blog, LeeYen and Lana had you covered on that when it actually happened...;)
I'm so glad you guys made it out to Kona. It was AWESOME to walk into the sealing room and see you there!!
ps. no i haven't forgotten the bbq, OR my promise about the pool...hahaha
He really likes that toothbrush...
Just so you don't say I haven't warned you...sewing next sat if you can!!!
Post a Comment