

Mana got bored after a while but it was very entertaining watching him play with the little pup while he was still interested. He pulled the puppy's ear and it yelped which got Mana scared. When the puppy (i think they named him Rafiki ?? lol) ok..so the puppy was running around for a little bit and Mana just looked at the creature like it was crazy..that confused, what are you doing look. lol.
No it's not ours.
Yes i will update.
8 comments:
Hey that puppy is CUTE...yeah Mana is cuter, but that puppy is really cute. Who's, where, how?
Every time I think Mana can't get ANY cuter, he DOES...and this time, with a puppy! And I agree with LeeYen...thanks for all the details? Hello!
My precious Mana! I loved that he got all giddy in the pictures, so cute!!
Too cute! Rafiki? Man i once had a pet monkey named Raf (short for Rafiki) a long time ago!
so cute!!!! Luv Mana's face! and the puppy's face too. Oh yeah, I sent you an invite for my blog so go check your email.
I love the first two pictures because you can see the excitment in his face. =] And the puppy OMGosh, what were the former owners thinking. He is way too young. He should've been with his mother for a few more week. The puppy looks like he's only a month old.
He is the cutest baby ever. Honestly, just look at those thighs, cheeks and smile :)
sas, is your email address kavatahi@yahoo.com
let me know if it is, email me
marianna.ahquin@gmail.com
Post a Comment