They're 8 months in these pictures. They're a week apart. This is back in October getting ready to go to food fest. Sorry Lauren

I know I said these would be up in no time but I kept forgetting.

Atleast these were put up BEFORE they turned 1 years old :)
It seemed like their goal was to not look at me at the same time. They're sly, but I've got tricks up my sleeve haha.
6 comments:
LOVE these pics, esp the 2nd to last one where they're both looking at the camera. =) Thanks for the pics!
Aww, the pictures make me sad. =[ He has Joe's nice head and your features.
yes i agree he has joe's perfect head :D caryn, how r u? did u find a way to cure all disease or save the planet?? lol and where is ur blog?
we don't have one yet!!! but i will be sure to let you know when we start it, which will be SOON. =)
YAY i found you! Mana is the cutest thing ever and love to the 3 of you
I seriously love these 2 little boys. They're both so round!! ahahaha, I'm so glad I found your blog :0)
Post a Comment