Thursday, October 16, 2008

dolphin bird :)

I was watching family feud as i 'lulled' Mana to sleep. It was the finale part where the winning family tries to score a certain amount of points to walk away with the money. The last question was something like: Name a BIRD that some people walk like. I'm thinking sesame street's big bird. The lady answers DOLPHIN. i tried to chuckle quietly but i couldn't help myself. I blurted out a big laugh and my son just looked at me like i was crazy. haha I called Kata to tell her so she could laugh with me but she didn't answer so I left her a voicemail with me laughing more than half of the time. Not too sure what the number 1 answer was but Kata's guessing a penguin.

Well my little boy is growing so fast. He knows and understands a lot. Sometimes when we're getting ready to leave, I'll be holding Kamanamau and just when I reach for the door handle I'll remember that I don't have my house card or car key or cell...i don't know, i forget a lot of stuff... so I'll go to the room to get whatever I'm missing and when I walk away from the door Mana gets upset. I think he whines because he wants out! haha. I only recognized this because i'm always forgetting something.
Kamanamau is also answering to his name. He'll respond with a "eh", "uh", or "oa'u". It is the cutest thing. Lately he's been saying "mum" but my mom says he's trying to say his own name because he hears it so much ?? lol. This past week I gave him meat. He ate chicken for the first time. He liked it but his poop was way gross.

1 comment:

Lalalalla said...

Ewww, his poop. That is way gross. Ha ha ha

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed